Pleaese contract with Bell Lomax Moreton Ltd
http://belllomaxmoreton.co.uk/childrens/yokococo/
for picture books


copyright all reserved ©Yokococo(Yoko Shiratsuki) 2004-2019

yokococonuts23@gmail.com

25.9.15

a memory of my dad -1

My dad loved to commute by bike to an university where he used to teach. He also loved to wear wooden sandals which were not so popular among Japanese people anymore at all.
And he went for food shopping on the way back home. At that time it was so rare to find a man who
went for food shopping.
When I was a  teenagert, it was quite embarrassing to bump into him with lots of plastic bags from a
supermarket and sometimes flowers etc...on his bike (and wearing wooden sandals! )  especially when I was with my friends. I tried to hide somewhere...but he always found me and called me 'YOKO!'
quite loudly....!

No comments:

Post a Comment